Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Atrip to Australia, Syndey (Cymone Woo)

My Trip To Sydney, Australia

During the June holidays, I went to Sydney with my family members on the 11th of June. I took a flight there and the journey took seven hours. We landed at Sydney International Airport. After collecting our luggage, we waited for a bus to take us to our hotel. The weather in Sydney was quite cold.

On the first day, I felt happy and at the same time, tired. We proceeded to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I liked it because I could see the beautiful scenery while crossing that bridge. I could see the magnificent and grand view of the Sydney Opera House, a historical monument of Sydney.

On the second day, we went to Bondi Beach. I loved the cool and refreshing breeze there. I went closer to the waves to feel them crashing against my feet. I loved the picturesque view of the beach. At Bondi Beach, we sat by a Beach Café and sipped hot chocolate.
On 18th June, we took the flight back to Singapore with reluctant hearts. We had enjoyed ourselves very much visiting Sydney, Australia. This trip has left an indelible mark in my mind.

By Cymone Woo
P5 Endurance

No comments:

Post a Comment